i - Shaft STAGE 1
- Specially designed to cater for the cleaning of flexible, circular air conduits, circular and square air ducts.
- Custom made high power flexible shaft air duct cleaning machine with brushes of various sizes will be the ideal solution for the cleaning of these irregular air ducts.
- A provision has been made at the front end of the flexible shaft whereby a high power vacuum dust collector can be connected to extract dust while the flexible shaft is in motion (by way of direct dust absorption method).
- Alternatively, dust can also be extracted at the other end of the air duct through an external high power vacuum dust collector (by way of raised dust absorption method).
- Dimensions: 500mm (L) x 380mm (W) x 460mm (H)
- Weight: 35 kg
- Operating Voltage: 220V ac/50hz
- Power: 750W
- Types and Materials of Air Ducts to be cleaned: Rectangular or square air ducts made of metal or composite materials.
- Operating Range: Standard length 15 meter (provided with flexible shaft or semi-rigid shaft); length can be adjusted reasonably (+/-) if required.
- Cleaning Mode: Shaft automatically rotating to the right or to the left (to be decided by customer at time of placing order).
- Rotation Speed of Shaft: 850 rpm.
- Torque: > 3N.m
- Cleaning Method: Raised dust suction method or direct dust suction method (Tornado cleaning system, maximum negative pressure up to 20,000 pa).
- Range of Cleaning: Height 100~500mm x Width 100~1,500mm and if round duct diameter should be 100~500mm.
- Optional Provisions:Complete set of synchronous monitoring and recording system.Complete set of rotational spraying sterilizer and high intensity UV bactericidal lamp.