i - SHAFT STAGE 2
- The intelligent control system uses a single chip computer module combined with the technology of frequency converter. Widely regarded as one of the most comprehensive product in the current PRC market.
- Based on computer servo functions, this machine cleans square and rectangular air ducts while the flexible shaft is moving laterally and scrubbing the interior surface of the air ducts in a back and forth manner until all accumulated dust has been loosened.
- Similar to the Standard Flexible Shaft Air Duct Cleaning Machine, a provision has been made at the front end of the flexible shaft whereby a high power vacuum dust collector can be connected to extract dust while the flexible shaft is in motion (by way of direct dust absorption method).
- Alternatively, dust can also be extracted at the other end of the air duct through an external high power vacuum dust collector (by way of raised dust absorption method).
- Video can be recorded as needed.
- Dimensions: 500mm (L) x 380mm (W) x 460mm (H)
- Weight: 37 kg
- Operating Voltage: 220V ac/50hz
- Power: 850W
- Types and Materials of Air Ducts to be cleaned: Rectangular or square air ducts made of metal or composite materials.
- Operating Range: Standard length 15 meter (provided with flexible shaft or semi-hard shaft); length can be extended up to 50 meter.
- Cleaning Mode: Cleaning shaft automatically rotating to the left or to the right, auto lateral back and forth rotating, continuous variable transmission.
- Rotation Speed of Brush: 350~1,400 rpm
- Torque: > 3N.m
- Cleaning Method: Raised dust suction method or direct dust suction method (Tornado cleaning system, maximum negative pressure up to 20,000 Pa.
- Range of Cleaning: Height 100~500 mm x Width 100~2,000 mm, and if round duct diameter should be 100~500 mm.
- Video Recording System: Complete set of intelligent synchronous monitoring and recording system.
- Optional Provisions: Complete set of rotational spraying sterilizer and high intensity UV bactericidal lamp.