Modular TYPE VIDEO SAMPLING AND SHOVELING ROBOT
Consisted of front and rear color video cameras (with high intensity illumination), auto jib-arm for dust collecting and sampling, movement on tracked or four-wheel drive mechanism.
The service provider will be able to judge the interior condition of the air duct and to devise a customized cleansing proposal for the Owner’s approval.
When fitted with the special shoveling device, this robot can move heavy items such as bricks, rocks or abandoned tools to the exit of access panels for discard.
Video can be recorded as needed.
- Dimensions: 460mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 175mm (H)
- Weight: 10 kg
- Operating Voltage: 24V dc (supplied from i-Box)
- Power: 75W
- Operating Range: Standard length 20 meter; can be extended to 100 meter if required.
- Types and Materials of Air Ducts to be cleaned: Rectangular or square air ducts made of metal or composite material.
- Driving Mode: Four-wheel drive.
- Critical Performance Parameters: Obstacle crossing > 45mm; climbing capability > 40°
- Travelling Speed: 0-12 m/min (continuous variable transmission).
- Video Recording & Illumination: Double front and rear, 420 lines, industrial grade, infrared color video cameras. Four (front and rear) scatter type high intensity illumination (3Ls - long life, low temperature, LED).
- Sampling Method: Mechanical jib-arm dust collecting sampling unit.
- Shoveling Method and Shoveling Power: Mechanical lever, horizontal thrust > 25 kg, vertical lift > 8 kg.