STANDARD AUTOMATIC CLEANING ROBOT
Equipped with front and rear infrared color video camera (complete with high intensity illumination), auto up/down rolling brushes, this robot can loosen dust or particles that are attached on the side walls of air duct over time and paving way for subsequent work to be done by dust absorbing robot (by way of direct dust absorption method) or alternatively dust can be extracted at the other end of the air duct by means of a high power vacuum dust collector (by way of raised dust absorption method).
Video can be recorded as needed.
- Dimensions: 480mm (L) x 380mm (W) x 160mm (H)
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Operating Voltage: 24V dc (supplied from i-Box)
- Power: 75W
- Operating Range: Standard length 20 meter; can be extended to 100 meter if required.
- Types and Materials of Air Ducts to be cleaned: Rectangular or round duct made of metal or composite materials.
- Size of Air Ducts to be cleaned: Height 180mm ~ 600mm (with lateral rolling or rotating brush) x width (no limitation) and if round duct diameter could be 500mm or more.
- Brush Control: Point position electrical control (auto adjustment of high and low point).
- Driving Mode: Four-wheel drive.
- Critical Performance Parameter: Obstacle crossing > 45mm; climbing capability > 40°
- Travelling Speed: 0-12 m/min (continuous variable transmission).
- Video Recording & Illumination: Double front and rear, 420 lines, industrial grade, 360° auto rotating, 180° adjustable tilting, video color camera. Four (front and rear) scatter type high intensity illumination (3Ls - long life, low temperature, LED).