Symphonic will :
- Conduct pre visual and robotic inspection of the air duct system utilizing a robotic inspection vehicle.
- Use powerful High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) - filtered collection units that are attached to the air duct system, creating negative pressure that draws debris to the collection unit.
- Use mechanical agitation and brushing tools work with compressed air-driven whips and tools to dislodge debris on the interior surface of all main and branch supply, return air duct work and flexible ducts.
- Mount/fit access doors in the ventilation duct work.
- Thoroughly clean all clogged drip pans; spraying and sterilizing.
- Conduct post visual and robotic inspection of the mechanical air ventilation system using a robotic inspection vehicle.
- Provide professional pre & post remediation report with still images and pre & post video of the robotic cleaning exercise.
- To arrange third party Lab report.